WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 18 October 2008

And The Winner Is .........

The winner of challenge 17 chosen at random is
Terry - Cards & Creativity

Congratulations Terry please email me your details and we will get your prize out to you.

7 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks so very much Tracies I am very surprised...thank you very much....and I am overwhelmed with this news hihih can you tell me what kind of detaills would you like to know from me? this is the first time I entered the penny black challenge.. please tell me, I will check back later, thanks for now. Hugs terry

Kath Stewart said...

Congrats Terry and I'm sure you will have lots of fun playing with your fabby prize - Tracie will just need your postal address so she can get the prize winging its way to you.
hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Terry said...

Thanks very much Kath...for your congrats...very sweet of you....I allready sent Tracie an email and I will sent another one with the detaills. Thanks so much.
Hugs terry

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congrats Terry, enjoy your prize ;)

Terry said...

Thank you very much for your congrats Jovita...It's very nice of you...
hugs terry

Cazzy said...

Well done Terry, I can't find your ATC but I am sure it was lovely!
I didn't manage this challenge as I wasn't well this week.

Terry said...

Thanks so very much Cazzy........you can find my card here.....http://cardscreativity.blogspot.com/
the card is called...Penny Blach Happy Hello.
thanks....
hugs terry