WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 17 October 2009

Penny Black Saturday ~ Wk 71

Hi everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....we loved your Buttons & Bows cards last week, gorgeous cards from you all again.

Don't forget to pop back later to see who has won the 123 Stitch voucher
We have a real treat for you this week, our very own Teamie and the very talented Nat has designed a sketch for you all.

As always you can create a card.....altered art..bag..notebook or scrap layout...the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment.

We have another fabulous prize for you this week from our sponsors


Stamping Up ~ Scrub

The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday
All you need to do to enter is to leave your name and a link to your entry with Mr Linky...so we can come visit you.
If you don't have a blog.....just e-mail your entry to Kath and we will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you.
The Design Team has created fabulous inspiration for you all again this week.








PAULINE


TRACIE

by e-mail from Andrea Johnson


Don't forget we're still on the look out for guest DT Member, so get crafting and you never know it may be you !!!
Happy Crafting
Hugs
The Design Team


20 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Gosh just realised I'm first to comment so just to say what gorgeous cards you girls have done, such talent!! hope your all having a good weekend,
Hugs Liz xx

Ed said...

This is a first time challenge entry for me, so I hope I clicked the right buttons for Mr. Linky - hope this is where I have to leave a comment. LOVE all your examples ladies, stunning cards.

Anni said...

Great DT-cards!

I love your challenges and sketches!!!

hugs, Anni

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous DT cards everyone, Domi's image must be my absolute fav this xmas, I definitely want one of those!
Keryn x

Kerry said...

Fabulous cards from the DT. And great sketch layout for the challenge, thank you.

Cynthia said...

Enjoyed this sketch challenge and the beautiful DT cards.
Cheers
Cynthia

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! Enjoyed this challenge! here's mine

Ludkasz said...

Beautiful cards:)

http://kramikludki.blogspot.com/2009/10/swiateczna-produkcje-czas-zaczac.html

Helen said...

Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Alex said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspirations!
Hugs, Alex

Karen Arthur said...

This was a fun challenge and I loved all of the design teams cards...
Hugs, Karen A

Margreet said...

it was fun making this sketch...I used it for another challenge too....I hope this is allowed???
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the sketch and DT cards! Thanks for looking,
April

Gibmiss said...

Hi girls

Fabulous cards from the team,they are all gorgeous
Hugs
Sylvie

xx

annies place said...

I think this the earliest I've ever posted.
Iloved the sketch & all the DT are so beautiful. Thank you for the challenge Ann x

Mel X said...

This is a fabby sketch and the DT cards are again - gorgeous. Great job everyone.
Mel X

Cazza said...

I'm absolutely loving the DT card's this week. All of them are amazing, as always!! And also loving the sketch. Hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it :o) Lots of love, Cazza xxx

Lorraine said...

I really enjoyed this sketch. Thanks

Alicia said...

This was definitely a challenging sketch. Hope my entry is OK, I did alter it a bit. Great designs from everyone!

Hugs,
Alicia

Nikbee said...

I love the DT cards and this certainly was a challenge for me, but I really enjoyed it.

Nikkix